Microsoft Word 2016 Applescript no proofing

In the past, Applescripting Microsoft Word’s checking of misspelled words in a text object of a document, no proofing had to be assigned a boolean value of false.
Otherwise a call to spell check a Microsoft Word document would skip over the text range that was assigned no proofing boolean true

In Microsoft Word 2011 the no proofing property could be set to a boolean value of true or false.

For Microsoft Word 2011

tell application "Microsoft Word"
	if build < 15 and build > 14 then set noProofing to no proofing of text object of active document
end tell

This returns a boolean value for noProofing.

After upgrading to Microsoft Word 2016, I find that the no proofing property of text range or text object of active document fails.

For Microsoft Word 2016

if build > 15 then set noProofing to no proofing of text object of active document
end tell

This returns missing value for noProofing.

I cannot find any reference to a new version of Microsoft’s 2016 applescript syntax of definition changes.
Surprisingly, I also cannot find any definition of no proofing in its dictionary.

Did Microsoft remove this property from its sdef, and if it did, what replaced it?
Any ideas on what has changed in Applescript’s call of Microsoft Word’s properties?

It appears that Microsoft Word has changed the syntax for its VBA and for AS.

For MW Word 2016, build 15 , the syntax is

set spelling checked to false

For MW Word 2011, build 14, the syntax is

set no proofing to false
		set MW_app_build to build
		tell active document
			tell text object
				if MW_app_build > 15 then
					set spelling checked to false
				else if MW_app_build > 14 then
					set no proofing to false
				else
					activate
					display dialog "Microsoft Word build " & MW_app_build & "fails to reset spell ignored words" with title "Spell Check Error" with icon caution giving up after 3
				end if
			end tell
		end tell
	end tell

I could not find where MS listed version changes to Word 2016’s sdef. If anyone knows of that site, I would appreciate the link.