Abby FineReader Pro: how to export same file into multiple formats?

I need a script that will tell Abby’s FineReader Pro to convert the same raw PDF file into an OCRed PDF and into a txt file. Right now, I just use two ‘export’ commands one after the other, as illustrated below. It works but wastes tremendous time as the second command (‘export to txt’) has to import and recognize again all the images processed by the first command (‘export to pdf’) moments ago.

Is there a way to keep all the work performed by the first commmand (maybe by saving it into a FineReader document) and feed it to the second command, so it can jump directly to saving the text document?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

PS - I bought by version of FineReader directly from Abby.

tell application "FineReader"
export to pdf t_file_pdf from file s_file export mode text under image image quality low quality with use mrc
		repeat while (is busy) is true
				delay
		end repeat
export to txt t_file_txt from file s_file retain layout as plain text with use blank lines without keep line breaks and hyphenation
end tell

I don’t know this application but given what you wrote, t_file_pdf is a PDF file.
May you use it as a starting point to generate the text file ?
It would be done with :

tell application "FineReader"
export to pdf t_file_pdf from file s_file export mode text under image image quality low quality with use mrc
       repeat while (is busy) is true
               delay
       end repeat
export to txt t_file_txt from file t_file_pdf retain layout as plain text with use blank lines without keep line breaks and hyphenation
end tell

I downloaded the test version.
According to the dictionary, the path of the source is optional so you may try to use:

export to txt t_file_txt retain layout as plain text with use blank lines without keep line breaks and hyphenation

Yvan KOENIG running El Capitan 10.11.5 in French (VALLAURIS, France) samedi 21 mai 2016 11:24:00

Thank you for your suggestions, Yvan.

Unfortunately, neither works. I will now send a message to Abby’s product support and post their reply on this thread.

In the meanwhile, if someone has a solution to do the job in n hours instead of 2n hours, I’ll gladly take it.

Thanks again and have a good week.