turn off volume in a space

Hi,

Does anyone know how to mute a space. I don’t think it can be done, but was just wondering.

Thanks,
kel

There are special breaking spaces which are commonly used by copywriters. They are high Unicode codes (8nnn).

Hello DJ.

I think kel was more thinking of breaking waves than spaces, soundwaves, that is.

I understood kel’s question about spaces and sounds, as if he could toggle sound as he entered and left ui spaces. I believe that to be a not to big programming challenge, if you use some hotkey app. that turns off the volume if given spaces are entered by a hotkey, before invoking the space by some means.

:slight_smile:

You’re correct, my mistake.

Hi,

Yes, what I meant was to mute the sound in a space when you leave it. For example, if iTunes is playing in space 5 and I go to space 4 then iTunes would be muted. Sometimes the sound. Oh, I see now how it might be done. Some program would have to detect leaving the space or what space you’re in and mute everything else. Hmmm … :o .

Hi McUsr. I see What you’re saying. Change spaces through a program and not manually. I already have that program. Great simple idea!

Thanks a lot,
kel