Dialog with checkboxes

Checked the docs, googled around, no dice. Is it possible to display a dialog with checkboxes?

if you’re running Mavericks or Yosemite, go here:

www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/

and download Dialog Toolkit, down the bottom of the page.

Thanks Shane, but I happily downgraded from 10.9 to 10.8. Any alternatives?

Change direction?

Take a peek at Pashua.

Mavericks broke too many things in my workflow, Yosemite was the nail in the coffin. I’ll keep this cat as long as I can :lol:

Thanks! That seems great, I hope I can dynamically generate the checkboxes based on folder chosen.

I’d recommend to fix the issues in the workflow, AppleScriptObjC brings a complete new world to AppleScript in Mavericks / Yosemite

Never used AppleScriptObjC (it seems to me like another bridge) and AFAIK it’s been there since 10.6. Is that new world just the addition of libraries?

In 10.6 - 10.8 AppleScriptObjC was available only in Xcode to write Cocoa AppleScriptObjC applications.

Internally it’s indeed a bridge (like the CoreFoundation / Foundation bridge for C / Objective-C).
But from the scripter’s perspective it’s almost the same as writing native Objective-C

Thanks for the explanation, but for now I’ll stick to ML. iOSification, Cloudification and beta testing of a released OS is something I cannot correct in my workflow. It’s just the direction Apple’s taking.