Numeric file size after finder search results

Thank you so very much to everyone who helped me.
You have no ideas on how much your time and work mean to me, and I am sorry as there is no other way to thank you but just “say it” (which is really not enough).
Especially I’d like to thank both NIgel (he helped me in several occasions), and peavine which I never met for their various attempts.

This will be useful not just for me, but for decades of students, waiting for replies.
Your script will help them to move forward in their studies, and eventually in their work.

Again thanks

Danwan

PS at 82 yrs I am too old to learn Applescript as I probably should have done from day one, I just hope that Apple’s constant changes will still allow me to use various scripts I used in the past.
As an Apple User since the Mac128 I no longer understand the new systems, and I wonder why Apple djust seems to go forward never allowing those users which paid for machines and software allowing their company to move on.
Sorry if I end this message with a sad note … but I have more than 32 Macs and the ones still working withpout any problems are up to system Tiger since is been very complex.

Thnaks again