Will display cell (AS)

I have just made a BIG upgrade from OS 10.3.9 to Snow Leopard and am moving a fairly large AppleScript program I wrote in the old AS Studio to the new computer. There were not many glitches until I decided to add a new “will display cell” handler to one of the app’s table views. I figured out how to connect the object to the event handler in Interface Builder, but when I attempt to populate the table dynamically, I get the following error: “The «class tabC» parameter is missing for «event daVSwiDC». (-1701).” Yes, the table view is nested in a tab view, which looks like what’s causing the problem, but I can’t figure out how to solve it. The problem seems to be the handler itself, not anything I put in it. Suggestions are welcome.

Hi,

the error messages says, that the parameter table column («class tabC») is missing.
Do you create table columns dynamically?

Hi, Stefan. Yes, the columns are created dynamically since the number of columns needed can change each time the table view is repopulated. This takes place in a separate handler in the same script as the “will display cell” handler. The only table column properties specified in the “make new table column” command are width and editable, and I’ve tried it both ways with editable.