No result was returned from some part of this expression. (-2763)

I’m trying to set up a table in which you can enter classes. When my application is launched, it re-populates the table and adds the classes to a sidebar and popup button. All of this works fine, except that the application always gives the error “No result was returned from some part of this expression. (-2763)” when launched. Surrounding everything related to the classes (the error did not occur prior to the changes in that part of the application) in a try block fails to prevent the error from being displayed, but everything still works fine. If anyone knows how to either fix the problem or just hide the error, since nothing doesn’t work properly, I’d be immensely grateful - I’ve been working on this for two weeks and can’t find a solution. :mad: Source is available here; the relevant sections are the “on launched” in Application.applescript and the second part of “on awake from nib” in Document.applescript. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Sure enough, that’s it! Of all things, I never would have thought that was the problem. Thanks a ton! :slight_smile:

Please, what is the solution?