More Silly Code

OK, I’m killing time 'til my new PowerBook arrives…

Here’s a quick little app that is both silly & annoying but maybe useful to someone. It is called Jumpy and it is just a window with a button for you to click–if you can!

Jon

Hehehee, what pbook did ya get?

15.2"/1.25GHz. I imagine it’ll be quite a step up from my 3 year old 15.2"/400MHz that hasn’t been right since the blackout. My current machine will be fine for a day or so and then the screen freezes and then, for the lack of a better term, melts. The machine still runs fine when it melts but without an external monitor it is very hard to use. An external monitor also kind of defeats the purpose of the laptop. I’ve been waiting for almost 10 months to buy a new one but 12" was just too small and 17" was too big (I’m sure there is a Goldilocks & the three PowerBooks fairy tale in there some place). Anyway, MacConnection had a good deal with an extra 512MB of RAM (1GB total), carrying case, & printer for $2,600 or so (after a mail-in-rebate). If you purchase from Apple directly, it’s nearly $800.00 more expensive including the RAM & tax. Can someone explain to me why they would pay nearly 30% more to buy from the mothership as opposed to an authorized retailer?

Jon

I’ve never bought a computer directly from Apple for this very reason. I would like to buy from them but it just doesn’t compute.

Have fun with the new PowerBook! :slight_smile:

– Rob