problem with specifier when using two libraries

Hello

I have an old script in which some tasks were done by embedded ASObjC instructions and a call to Shane’s “Metadata Lib” library.
I decided to replace many instructions by cals to Shane’s FileManagerLib.
One instruction is :

set {theResult, theName} to (aURL's getResourceValue:(specifier) forKey:(current application's NSURLLocalizedNameKey) |error|:(missing value))

When I ask to compile I get a warning saying :
« specifier » est ambigu car importé de script “Metadata Lib” et script “FileManagerLib”.

The instruction is not calling one of the two libraries, it’s a basic ASObjC one.

Of course I tried to replace specifier by reference but this late word is automatically replaced by specifier when I ask to compile.

What may be done to get rid of that ?

Yvan KOENIG running High Sierra 10.13.6 in French (VALLAURIS, France) samedi 6 juillet 2019 20:55:17

It’s a bug in the AppleScript compiler. I should have revised versions of the libraries containing a workaround in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

It’s fine to read good news from time to time.

Yvan KOENIG running High Sierra 10.13.6 in French (VALLAURIS, France) dimanche 7 juillet 2019 18:11:58

Revised versions of those (and a couple of other) libraries are now available:

https://www.macosxautomation.com/applescript/apps/Script_Libs.html

Thanks.

Got the new set.

Yvan KOENIG running High Sierra 10.13.6 in French (VALLAURIS, France) lundi 8 juillet 2019 09:46:10