Sefari can not click UI element

I am trying to download some stock prices from a website. https://www.dukascopy.com/trading-tools/widgets/quotes/historical_data_feed

If you select an instrument, such as “TSLA”, and login. I can successfully tell the Automator to click each button.

However, after opening up the “Date:”, I cannot select a new day (doWithTimeout2). It comes back with Syntax Error

Any ideas how I can get it to select a different day?

on run {input, parameters}
	set CURRENTDATE to "2020-03-15"
	set ErrorCount to 0
	-- Click the "date" button.
	delay 0.1
	set timeoutSeconds to 2.0
	set uiScript to "click UI Element \"" & CURRENTDATE & "\" of group 8 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 9 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of group 1 of tab group 1 of splitter group 1 of window \"Historical Data Export\" of application process \"Safari\""
	my doWithTimeout(uiScript, timeoutSeconds, CURRENTDATE)
	-- Click the text “28”
	delay 0.1
	set uiScript2 to "click static text 1 of UI Element 6 of row 4 of table 1 of table 1 of group 12 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 9 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of group 1 of tab group 1 of splitter group 1 of window \"Historical Data Export\" of application process \"Safari\""
	my doWithTimeout2(uiScript2, timeoutSeconds)
	return input
end run

on doWithTimeout(uiScript, timeoutSeconds, CURRENTDATE)
	set endDate to (current date) + timeoutSeconds
	set endDate2 to (current date) + timeoutSeconds / 2
	repeat
		try
			run script "tell application \"System Events\"
" & uiScript & "
end tell"
			exit repeat
		on error
			if ((current date) > endDate) then
				error "Can not " & uiScript
			else if ((current date) > endDate2) then
				set uiScript to "click UI Element \"" & CURRENTDATE & "\" of group 7 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 9 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of group 1 of tab group 1 of splitter group 1 of window \"Historical Data Export\" of application process \"Safari\""

end if
		end try
	end repeat
end doWithTimeout

on doWithTimeout2(uiScript2, timeoutSeconds)
	set endDate to (current date) + timeoutSeconds
	set endDate2 to (current date) + timeoutSeconds / 2
	repeat
		try
			run script "tell application \"System Events\"
" & uiScript & "
end tell"
			exit repeat
		on error errorMessage
			if ((current date) > endDate) then
				error "Can not " & uiScript
			else if ((current date) > endDate2) then
				set uiScript to "click static text 1 of UI Element 5 of row 6 of table 1 of table 1 of group 12 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 9 of UI Element 1 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of group 1 of tab group 1 of splitter group 1 of window \"Historical Data Export\" of application process \"Safari\""
			end if
		end try
	end repeat
end doWithTimeout2

Model: Macbook Pro
Browser: Safari 537.36
Operating System: macOS 10.14

I found a workaround with Keystrokes but made it a little messy. And less reliable long term. So no rush, but still ken to hear ideas.