MacScripter migration

hi odomtech
how can i show a screen shot, as I can show some text issues on the opening page of the forum

also just noticed, no check box for “send notification to discussion” available

I am not sure about the screenshot thing. I just uploaded it to my website and posted a link to it. What text issues are you referring to stuff like this

If so this is still in the works. however I do not see it on anything other then topic titles and inside posts.
Edit:another issue you might be seeing is your browser not pulling a fresh copy of the style sheet and everything is aligned to the left of the screen. “empty your browser cache” and reload will fix this.

I have found this and will look at this in a little while.

Hi odomtech.

You’re going great guns with this stuff. Every time I come back to the site, a few more things have been fixed or restored. Thanks very much!

I’d personally vote for a return to a slightly smaller font, but you’ll have to average out the general reaction to it.

Even my eyes second that.

I bumped it down 1pt

odomtech

yes that’s exactly what I am seeing, just in a few areas though.

I agree, font size down 1 notch maybe just to see

cheers

great work :smiley:

use:
[format]dscacheutil -flushcache[/format]

This will clear the Directory Service cache which has nothing to do with MS hostname directly but it will also force the OS to dump all hostname settings and reload them.

Hi.

1. The new daylight-saving time adjustment for displayed dates only affects post and edit dates. The page fetch date in the grey bar at the top of each page is still an hour out — eg. showing Thursday, July 13, 2017 on pages visited at around 00:40 on the 14th. I refreshed a page just before and just after 01:00 and the date changed to the 14th on the latter.

2. I’m still finding the text a bit large….

If we’re voting, count one vote to keep the large text. But then, I run a lot of display real estate.

“Show all posts” is working now, which is great because I use that a lot to find code I remember from discussions I was in.

“Subscribe” links are still missing for me.

Thanks for all the migration work,

• Tom,

Any chance the “subscribe to thread” link is coming back soon? That would be handy for me. Otherwise, I’m going to miss some replies to threads I’m in.

In Safari 11 with a page zoom of 85% you get almost the pre-migration appearance.