Hot Corners (Launchpad)

Hello everyone, l’m new to the forum and this is my first post,

l am working on a piece of code to enable/disable hot corners. I have this piece of code:

set properties of the top left screen corner to {activity:show desktop, modifiers:{}}
set properties of the top right screen corner to {activity:dashboard, modifiers:{}}
set properties of the bottom left screen corner to {activity:all windows, modifiers:{}}
set properties of the bottom right screen corner to {activity:application windows, modifiers:{}}

So far it works flawlessly but my problem is that l want Launchpad on the top right corner. Does anyone know how l can do that? Seems like AppleScript doesn’t recognize launchpad as l tried changing “dashboard” with “launchpad”. Any other variable l can use?

Please don’t suggest the defaults write option, l don’t want to go over killall Dock every time l run the script.

Thanks in advance

Model: MacBook Mid 2009
AppleScript: 2.4.1
Browser: Safari 534.52.7
Operating System: Mac OS X (10.7)

Ok I managed to go a little further, I ran this script

tell application “System Events”
activate
tell expose preferences
get the properties of the top right screen corner
end tell
end tell

and it returned the property as {activity:«constant ****lpad», class:screen corner, modifiers:{}}
when l tried to set it on the otherside with set properties of the top right screen corner to {activity:«constant ****lpad», class:screen corner, modifiers:{}}

it returned this error message:

error “System Events got an error: Can’t make {class:screen corner, activity:«constant ****lpad», modifiers:{}} into type properties of screen corner.” number -1700 from {class:screen corner, activity:«constant ****lpad», modifiers:{}}

any suggestions?

Had the same problem. Set it as {activity:«constant ****lpad», modifiers:{}} (without the class:screen corner) and it should work.