Progress bar in OS 10.9. – it's possible?

Hi peoples!

Is it possible to get a progress indicator in OSX 10.9.5?

APP with ASObjC Runner falls when working in the ASObjC Explorer 4.
APP with ASObjC Explorer features don’t work in AS editor :expressionless:

You can use the ASObjC Runner one in 10.9.

Hi Shane!

Because i working with script and Runner inside ASObjC Explorer all work well.
When i compile my script as application, it is constantly falling with critical error.

Bridge script and ASObjCExtras don’t have these features…

Can you give details of the error? It should be working…

I dont understand how it work…

I try to add part with progress bar and Runner back to script and now its work well. I should tested more.

And i have error in my log window about backup:

17:17:17,270 <SMSDocument: 0x6180001b26e0>: An error occurred while attempting to preserve the backup file at file:///Volumes/Backup%20HD/Scripts/ASOBjc_Test/AI_to_PDF-preview_v2~.scptd: Error Domain=GSLibraryErrorDomain Code=2 “The operation couldn’t be completed. (GSLibraryErrorDomain error 2 - failed to open generation item “/Volumes/Backup HD/.DocumentRevisions-V100/staging/adding.PIrQkgf4/EE8CB41C-A390-4BCB-B228-AC58F220EDC2.scptd/Contents/Resources/ASObjC Runner-N.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Headers”; error 62 (Too many levels of symbolic links))” UserInfo=0x600007269700 {NSDescription=failed to open generation item “/Volumes/Backup HD/.DocumentRevisions-V100/staging/adding.PIrQkgf4/EE8CB41C-A390-4BCB-B228-AC58F220EDC2.scptd/Contents/Resources/ASObjC Runner-N.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Headers”; error 62 (Too many levels of symbolic links), NSUnderlyingError=0x60000524a980 “The operation couldn’t be completed. Too many levels of symbolic links”}

Hello

According to the lines which you posted, I understand that you boot from a volume whose name is unknown and that you are trying to read something in the hidden folder Backup HD/.DocumentRevisions-V100 which is not the one of your boot volume.

Normally this hidden folder is locked and the embedded folders are locked too.
I play quite often with this folder but I do that on a duplicate so that I may change the permissions with no odd effects.
I’m puzzled because I never saw any files in the subfolder contained in “staging” with pretty names like : 501-1882-3J6V76BX or 501-2924-BlQiTyaE

Complementary detail, my long practice thought me that when I switch off the mac, the versions stored in the hidden folder of disks not used to boot are deleted but that the embedded database keep descriptors pointing to no longer existing items. This may explain log lines not matching the truth.

Yvan KOENIG running Yosemite 10.10.5 in French (VALLAURIS, France) lundi 21 septembre 2015 17:36:51

This is an OS bug in 10.9: autosaving runs into problems with documents containing embedded frameworks. The only workaround is to upgrade beyond 10.9, but you can safely ignore the message (just keep your own backups of such files).