moving folders containing "name" to another folder

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out the easiest way to create an applescript that can be run periodically as an application to do some maintenance with folders. For example:
there’s 2 folders on the desktop. one is named “George Project” and the other named “Rocco project”. I need any folders, and their respective sub-folders, containing George, to be moved to a george folder on a network drive (/Volumes/AMT/George), and the same thing with any folders containing Rocco, etc. All of these named folders would only be in 2 locations, so I’d like the script to check both locations for any folders containing these names and move them to the right place on the network.
Right now, I have the script below…is there an easier way to write the file paths as I’ve shown above? and is there a way to make theWatchedFolder and target_path as written in this script check multiple folders for multiple names and move files/folders respectively as shown above?

set theWatchedFolder to ((path to home folder) as text) & "source:" as alias
set target_path to ((path to home folder) as text) & "destination:" as alias
global theDetectedItems
set theDetectedItems to {}

tell application "Finder"
	set theDetectedItems to (every item of theWatchedFolder whose name contains "rocco") as alias list
	try
		repeat with aDetectedItem in theDetectedItems
			-- duplicate aDetectedItem to (target_path with replacing and exact copy
			move aDetectedItem to (target_path) with replacing
		end repeat
	on error errmsg number errnbr
		display dialog "[ " & errnbr & " ] " & errmsg
	end try
end tell

Thanks so much for any help, it is greatly appreciated

Rocco