You are not logged in.
* basic data types are boolean, string, integer, real, list, record and object
* different types can coexist in a list, including nested lists
* records are lists of key-value pairs
* standard control flow with if/else constructions and repeat (for, while, in) loops
* variables are instantiated when used, and are not strictly typed
* script objects can encapsulate methods and data
* script objects can inherit behavior from a parent script
* "tell" construct used to identify target of message
* applications can define terminology at runtime
* runtime compilation possible using "run script" construct
* persistence and modularity possible using "store script" and "load script"